Project Coordinators are enthusiastic and detail-oriented professionals who support the Project / Account Management Team in daily activities. Possessing both organizational skills and the ability to be flexible, Project Coordinators work with all levels of management, both internally and externally, as well as vendors. This role is pivotal in gathering information from the client and understanding the overall direction of the project and creative requests. Project Coordinators are responsible for coordinating project and operational details for client projects by facilitating project communications and workflow among our internal team; this includes building project schedules, taking notes on client calls, assisting with print quotes, forecasting hours for projects, coordinating with other departments to ensure projects stay on schedule and within budget, ensuring that all stakeholders review and approve items in a timely manner and make sure that our processes are followed during projects.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Work directly with Account & Project Managers to coordinate daily activities, project details and schedules to ensure internal team readiness, client satisfaction and on-time and on-budget project completion.
- Partner with Project Manager and Finance Manager in developing estimates and track project hours, billing for contractors, and budgets.
- Coordinate and schedule client meetings, taking notes (when needed) and distributing action steps to the team.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to the internal team.
- Assist with daily resource allocation and weekly planning.
- Maintain project management software and resources.
- Assist in developing a detailed project schedule and plan, considering timelines, workloads, and resources.
- Works with account team members to effectively update internal project workflow and hours.
- Identify shifts in timing, deliverables and resources while communicating potential impacts to the client and internal team.
- Assists with preparation, documentation and follow-up activities related to client meetings and internal work sessions.
- Ensure involvement of appropriate teams during each project phase.
- Check in with the creative team to ensure they have the resources they need to complete the project in a timely manner.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Coordinate and communicate with vendors.
- Adhere to consistent processes across the agency.
- Ensure all project information in Clickup is current and accurate.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent, proven organizational skills, including strong attention to detail and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective negotiation, conflict resolution and creative problem solving skills.
- Experience using digital workflows/project management software.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- High degree of social confidence.
- Detailed organization skills are a must.
- Strong time management skills.
- 2-3 years of related experience.
- Creative agency experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business is a plus, but not required.