Have you always wanted to work in a creative agency, but the most creative thing you’ve been able to curate in the past year was adding pineapple to your pizza? +WeCreate is looking for a Digital Media Specialist to help drive growth for our clients. Our creative team is already hard at work building the next great campaigns for TV stars, hotels from coast-to-coast, and the next great indulgence heading to your grocery store. With all of this creativity, we now need someone like you to join our new media team and help us push the message out to the masses.
What you'll do
- Work with creative to build, manage, and optimize marketing campaigns in search, social, display placements, CTV/OTT, and traditional platforms.
- Continuous analysis of campaigns to maximize ROI, decrease CPA, pivot to areas of opportunity, and provide detailed reporting to clients.
- Use web analytics to understand the progress and success of campaigns.
- Negotiate media buys with vendors driving the best price and value adds.
- Analyze daily performance and provide reporting to the client teams.
- Answer questions and find information for employees, vendors and clients.
- Manage the needs and demands of multiple clients on a daily basis.
Skills + Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of digital marketing experience.
- An understanding and experience in advertising platforms consisting of social (i.e. Meta, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, etc.) and search (i.e. Google Ads)
- Experience setting up campaigns from start to finish.
- Certification in Google Analytics, minimum G.A. for Beginners
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong knowledge in Excel.
- Comfortable on the phone calling media partners and the ability to negotiate added value.
- Ability to work independently both in office and virtually.
- Knowledge of email marketing (ESP) platforms and HTML, preferred but not required.
- Experience in Adobe Suite, preferred but not required.
If this sounds like you, hit the link below, tell us a little more about yourself + send us your resume. We can't wait to meet you!