+WeCreate is looking for an experienced Media Buyer to help drive growth for our clients. Our creative team is already hard at work building the next great campaigns for TV stars, hotels from coast-to-coast, and the next great indulgence heading to your grocery store. With all of this creativity, we now need someone with a deep love of paid media (and expertise in it), analytics, creative testing, and campaign optimization to join our team and help our clients kick maximum butt in the digital stratosphere.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute paid media strategies to generate return on investment (Conversions, Leads, Exposure, Attention) for clients.
- Continuous analysis of campaigns to maximize ROI, decrease CPA, pivot to areas of opportunity, and provide detailed reporting to clients.
- Use web, in-platform, and third party analytics to understand the progress and success of campaigns.
- Negotiate media buys with vendors driving the best price and value adds.
- Analyze daily performance and provide reporting to the client teams.
- Produce monthly analytics reports to clients that are presented either in person, through real-time video, or through Loom to show active progression towards goals.
- Manage the needs and demands of multiple clients on a daily basis.
- Identify new markets for our clients to expand into.
- Test new creative, copy, and placements regularly to ensure that the client is meeting their audience in the most cost-effective way possible.
- Monitor client spend budgets to ensure that money spent is in line with agreed-upon sums in the best possible timeline.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience.
- An understanding and experience in advertising platforms consisting of social (i.e. Meta, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, etc.) and search (i.e. Google Ads), display (i.e. Google Display), OTT/CTV, cable, and traditional forms of advertising such as Billboards, radio, and print.
- Experience setting up campaigns from start to finish.
- Certification in Google Analytics
- Proficient in GSuite
- Comfortable on the phone calling media partners and the ability to negotiate added value.
- Ability to work independently both in office and virtually.
- Knowledge of email marketing (ESP) platforms and HTML, preferred but not required.
- Experience in Adobe Suite, preferred but not required.